Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Baby Jar Storage

I have all these baby food jars that now have a use.
Items you will need:
Empty/Washed baby food jars
Blackboard spray paint
Piece of cardboard
(Not shown)
Scissors or circle cutter
Chalk

Take your cardboard and cut circles in it. (I like mine big enough so the whole lid fits through).



Take your clean baby food jars and remove the lids.




Place the lids under the cardboard and spray the lids.  Let the lids completely dry and then put a second coat of paint on them.  After the second coat is dry remove them from the cardboard.






Place your items that need to be organized in the jars and label the lids with chalk.


I love to make jewelry, so these are perfect for all my little beads, charms and supplies. These are perfect to keep all my little things in place.  As I use them up I can put new things in the jars and just erase the label and write a new one.





No comments:

Post a Comment