Tuesday, January 24, 2012

S'mores Bars


I had to make a treat for a girls camp meeting tonight.  When I think of camping I naturally think of S'mores.  But, since it is supposed to snow tonight and our meeting is indoors I had to come up with an indoor s'mores treat.  I got this idea from pauladeen.com. (Of course I had to modify it :))

To Start with you will need:
3 c. Graham Crackers
3 c. Marshmallows
3 c. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1/4 c. Carmel Bites (optional)
1 c. Brown Sugar
1/2 c. Melted Butter
Pam
(Not Shown)
9x13 Pan
Bowl
Measuring cups
Large spoon




First preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray your 9x13 pan with pam.

Next, cut up the graham crackers into bite sized pieces until you have 3 cups worth.


Place graham crackers, marshmallows, chocolate chips, carmel bites, and brown sugar into a large mixing bowl.  Pour melted butter over the top and mix well.

Pour all ingredients into your 9x13 pan.














Cook in the oven for 15 minuets.
Let cool for 30 min. and then cut into bars.
















Enjoy, these were supper yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment